Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here is My Family!!

(Autumn, Terina, Taylor, Rhett, Drex, and Cheyenne)

Thanks to the pestering of my own mother, we now have a family picture after almost five years of being married. She was very willing to drive from St. George up to Springdale to take the picture for us. (This is her Mother's Day present) I think she did a great job. Thanks, Mom.

When planning on a family or group picture, chose a theme of colors, it shows respect and the family/group looks like they belong together. I can't thank the families that have given me the opportunity to create a work of art that they are proud to share with their own family and friends. Thank you so much. -Terina

2 comments:

  1. What a good looking family and what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie, I always love to see you're comments--- See you in Denver.

    ReplyDelete