Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

This summer has been great, but I am really looking forward to the fall. School has already started and some of you have bought school pictures and some of you have passed. Whatever the situation I am glad you found my site. I am gearing up for a busy holiday season starting with Halloween.

Do you have the cutest or scariest little fairies and monsters? Would you like to keep in touch with Grandparents that live away from you? I have 6 Halloween Phototemplates that might work for you, or I can custom design one. The price is only  $.75 each, so if you need 5, that is OK, if you need 300 I can do that, too.

What about Thanksgiving, or "just because" maybe "honor roll" I can design an greeting or announcement. Just give me a call 229-7711.

No comments:

Post a Comment