Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanks to all of my friends this year.....

For my customers (friends) that have been with me from day one (three years ago) and those I have just met --Happy Holidays!!! Without you I would only be taking my kids pictures. You have helped grow my buisness and my passion. I hope you have enjoyed the moments that I have captured for you. Please, Please spread the word about me....that is the best "thank you" I can get. Here are just a few pieces that I have done this last 3 weeks.

Ambers Family

Amber has been a great- can I say friend- this year, She has such a beautiful and energetic family.
This was at the Main Street Cafe, Hurricane.

This is a new friend Leigh and her daughter.....
Leigh and Mystery were so much fun to work with, the jammies look comfy, but don't let the smiles fool you- It was bitter cold, but we still had fun, right?


Here is Little Miss Joely....She didn't like to pse much, but give me a zoom lens and let me follow at a distance and you can still get great pictures.....



It is fun to get some of the crying pictures along with the smiles.....I couldn't help it these were just oo cute..... here is Lydia


Again thanks to all of my friends, I hope to have another great year
- and don't lose my number....

No comments:

Post a Comment